Neighbor2Neighbor needs you. We run on all-volunteer energy, and we need to fill certain roles to make N2N run smoothly. Below is a wishlist. If you would like to get involved, and one of these roles appeals to you, please contact us at email@example.com. We have several individuals that are making this organization run, but we need more to have it thrive!
Leading a group means this: hosting the first meeting (we help with the advertising), and during that first meeting set the agenda and determine who would host the next meeting. The most essential ingredient is to meet.
- Web/Newsletter publisher (help post information to the web site, and compile them into a monthly newsletter)
- Someone who has space and technology to view movies (a big screen and space for 3-5 people)
- Lead a second Conversation Group (we have one going that is wildly successful – meets monthly)
- Lead a gaming group (Scrabble, poker, bridge are some examples)
- Lead a group centered around a TV series
- Lead a group that hops into local wine tastings (there are several wine stores in the area, this group would keep track of and show up at these events)
- Lecture organizer: look for lecturers on interesting topics and set dates for lectures
If you think we’re missing something, make a suggestion. We want to hear it.